Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Away on Business Trip

May goodness time really flies! I'm on the road for almost One Month now, away for business. China's Olympic is the Best Ever & Greatest event held for the century but nevertheless got caught in the process, all those temporary hassle in Airport, but transportation services improved :-). All those meetings, factory visits, entertainment & etc... it really drain my energy away. Still like the challenges though coz without it, life seems to be at a stand still, but I seriously have to think about retiring early but life isn't the way it seems? :-O .... should spend some time to re-think about .......? Probably spend time with some close acquaintances.........if they are available.......... Anyway it is good that I'm able let myself on a week's paid vacation/leave after I return. I'll fly endlessly on my favourite heli & plane for first two days (non-stop). Then probably fly to K.K. Sabah for an adventurous camping or may be scuba diving :-) .......................................... or may be spend some time blogging.

No comments: